Ranking part is missing..this is playing against no one now.

A place for farmers to discuss the latest missions and post mission information!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Ranking part is missing..this is playing against no one now.

Postby connie_heckelman@hotmail.com » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 am

I PLAY FAMILY FARM and all this week the area that show where I rank is missing. So who am I competing against??? It really took the challenge away totally and now the race I was in seems to have ended. Not sure if this is a problem with all members. I have PLAYED THIS FOR YEARS AND NOW ABOUT TO QUIT. :evil:
connie_heckelman@hotmail.com

Re: Ranking part is missing..this is playing against no one

Postby badger1313@aol.com » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:30 pm

Connie, if you are referring to the Lil Darryl icon that was in the upper right corner of the game between the OP bar and the Save diskette icon, he is gone but his new equivalent in now part of the Achievements button that is to the right of the Barn, Store, and Gift Box. Click on the Achievement button and look on the left side of the window that pops up. There you will see tabs for Achievement, Trophy and Neighbor ranking.
As for the race that that has "ended", if you are referring to the Farm Race with the Horse, Ostrich and Alpaca, then I suggest you send a Help & Support ticket as it is still running and has 3 days, 19 hours and 30 mins. remaining as of 12:30 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
I hope this will help. I am a FF fanatic of sorts and would hate to see you (or anyone) quit. :)
badger1313@aol.com

Return to Mission Information