List of missions by level or to complete first?

A place for farmers to discuss the latest missions and post mission information!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

List of missions by level or to complete first?

Postby Sunset » Tue May 12, 2015 9:59 am

I have started missions only to find out I need something big for it or that another mission needs to be completed first. Is there a list of missions to do in order by level or missions best done first? Please help, I don't want to keep wasting money & RC!
Thank you!
Sunset

Re: List of missions by level or to complete first?

Postby RJ Smith » Tue May 12, 2015 11:51 am

Sunset wrote:I have started missions only to find out I need something big for it or that another mission needs to be completed first. Is there a list of missions to do in order by level or missions best done first? Please help, I don't want to keep wasting money & RC!
Thank you!

You need to keep an eye on Game Guide. It has the listing of all the different types of games and what is required there. http://familyfarm-forum.socialgamenet.com/viewforum.php?f=45

Don't be in a rush to start a game if you are not sure if you have all the items to complete it with. Chances are there will be RC required for something, either for a tree, plant or machine. Like the newest game, The Chachi Chihuahuas Habitat Mission.
You have 16 days to complete this mission once it is started. All levels will need the Prickly Pear which cost 6 RC.

LEVEL 18 AND LEVEL 38
requires
>> Prickly Pear Bush, Orange Tree, Gisela Cherry Tree
>> Juice Machine, Wine Maker, Baker machine, Fountain of Youth machine

LEVEL 39 AND LEVEL 53
requires
>> Prickly Pear Bush, Orange Tree, Fig Tree
>> Vinegar Stand, Juice Machine, Wine Maker, Baker machine, Pickle Machine, Cream machine, Umbrella Machine

LEVEL 54+
requires
>> Prickly Pear Bush, Orange Tree, Fig Tree, Acai Berry tree
>> Juice Machine, Wine Maker, Baker machine, Pickle Machine, Frozen Food Machine, Dehydrator Machine, Fishing Pond, Taco Truck
>> Cassava seeds (cost 3 RC)
RJ Smith

Return to Mission Information