Mother Nature Tree

A place for farmers to discuss the latest missions and post mission information!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Mother Nature Tree

Postby RJ Smith » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:47 am

What is the story with this new quest? I already have the "prize" from past quest so I could pass this one up.

What does the tree do? Is it to be a storage place for the Habitat animals? How much RC will this take?

Any information on this would be helpful.
RJ Smith

Re: Mother Nature Tree

Postby Rene J Murphy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Just started this. It looks like the same as the Christmas tree. Fill out the parts on the tree. No RC required to build it, but if you don't have one of the Habitats that is needed, like the Koala Habitat to make Eucalyptus oil, then you will need RC to build it.
Rene J Murphy

Postby zutopilens@hotmail.com » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:22 pm

how to get maple leaves ?! i have maple tree but its only for sirup.....
zutopilens@hotmail.com

Postby Rene J Murphy » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:31 pm

for zutopilens@hotmail.com » how to get maple leaves ?

It was an item that was won in a quest, so check your gift box first. If not there, it is on sale for 9 RC. Look for the Big Leaf Maple Tree.

You will need the leaves for two parts, 8 for the carving machine and 10 for the Leafy Archway from the Flora Art Shop.

for by RJ Smith » What is the story with this new quest?

I finished the first half and now working on the second half. Don't need to work on them in any order. Just when you get them done.

The Nature Tree is in two parts, The trunk where you need to have them sitting in your gift box and ask for one section. The top part you are required to build most of everything.
Rene J Murphy

Postby zutopilens@hotmail.com » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:23 pm

zutopilens@hotmail.com

Postby janefeline » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:07 am

I don't even see the special maple tree that is mentioned above in my store. I am fairly new to this game and I think starting this mission was a mistake. Can I cancel it? thanks
janefeline

Postby Rene J Murphy » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:07 am

janefeline wrote:I don't even see the special maple tree that is mentioned above in my store. I am fairly new to this game and I think starting this mission was a mistake. Can I cancel it? thanks

The maple leaf tree should be there in the Store under under the Special tab, either look for the tab that says 'sale' or 'new'. It costs 9 RC to purchase it while on sale.

For FOR PLAYERS BETWEEN LEVEL 25 AND LEVEL 35 don't need the Maple Leaf tree but you do need to have the Dehydrator, a Flower Packing machine, a Fruit Bread Machine, and a Jam machine.

FOR PLAYERS BETWEEN LEVEL 36 AND LEVEL 50; you will need the tree as well as the parrot habitat, the bear habitat, and Atlantic Canary Habitat. You will need the Carving machine as well as the Fountain of Youth machine.

If you don't want to finish the quest that is fine, but you will have to leave it there until the time limit has passed up on it to remove it from your farm. The game won't let it be deleted until then.
Rene J Murphy

Postby anata1 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:16 am

you don't need the tree at all if you harvest the leaves from your neighbor's farm. there's no need to spend the RC on that if you don't want to. but the rest of it you will need, although, if you've been playing for a few months, you should already have most of it anyways...
anata1

Return to Mission Information