Team members needed

Are you in a Family Farm group? Would you like other to join your group? Then post your group link here and find more friends

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Team members needed

Postby Michael L » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:49 am

NightOwlz...are looking for team members...LV 70. A family like team where real life comes first. WE do have team chat and a team page. Never a requirement to spend RC. If you were on another team and were not happy with it, we have room for you. Never been on a team?? We can get you going with a great group of farmers!! We have been a top rated Beanstalk team for the last year. No Pressure. Our motto," Do what you can, when you can." Interested, ?? Come find us in the mushroom. OR PM me, Michael L Loesel....I have owls on my avatar. NightOwlz....has several spots open....
Michael L

Re: Team members needed

Postby alexkroes » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:34 am

It would be great to join your group.
run 3
alexkroes

Postby earntodieaz » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:26 pm

When I am surfing the web occasionally I have discovered a website this really is particularly thought to invoke such as this one. I wanted to share that I found the content on your website has been highly interesting and I learned new things. I will be sure to look for your upcoming post. Many thanks for this fantastic write-up I will come again soon.
fireboy and watergirl
earntodieaz

Postby minion89 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:16 am

The information you share is very good and useful to me and many others. It is closely related to my work and helped me grow.
vex
minion89

Return to Family Farm Groups