Missing over 1 millions coins

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

Missing over 1 millions coins

Postby Missylu58 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:07 pm

I am missing coins and RC. I have asked many times for help with this and never do I get this taken care of. I noticed yesterday that they were missing. I would appreciate it if you would put them back. Thank you
Missylu58

Re: Missing over 1 millions coins

Postby MooDucky » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:33 am

you need to send in a help and support ticket using the link under your neighbor in the game .. they can tell you what happened to the coins
Please excuse any typos... I do 95% of my posting from my phone so small screen and auto correct can make things tricky
MooDucky

Return to Tech Support