I SPY IV ......... BAOBAB

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

I SPY IV ......... BAOBAB

Postby marion1703 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:59 am

hI i have put the monkey habitat out and read the forums to be able to get the baobab fruit so fed my monkey habitat the mini banana sadly only have 1 of these to get what the forum says is a baobab fruit however i never got this i got rambutan ? any suggestions welcome very confused now ?
marion1703

Re: I SPY IV ......... BAOBAB

Postby marion1703 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:34 am

it ok i have sorted itwasnt the monkey habitat i had ? ty
marion1703

Re: I SPY IV ......... BAOBAB

Postby Sonshyne » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 am

It sounds like you put the Musical Monkey out instead of the regular Monkey habitat. The first one takes Mini Bananas and gives Rambutan, the second one takes regular Bananas and gives Baobab Fruit. It can be confusing.
Sonshyne

Return to Tech Support