Felicia, Moo Ducky, Tech Support link does not work!

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

Felicia, Moo Ducky, Tech Support link does not work!

Postby goosalotus » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:57 am

F and MD,
Apparently I'm not the only one with this problem:

"by casecall98@hotmail.com » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:31 pm

The pop-up box never appears for me. I can't even type on the lines nor does it allow me to use the login with facebook button. What am I doing wrong"

Same thing is happening for me. Are you guys official mods or is this a volunteer job in which you have no contact with the designers/developers of this game? If you are able
to contact them, can you ask them to fix that link or post a 'fix' we can perform ourselves so we can contact them for OTHER tech problems on this site?
Thanks.
goosalotus

Re: Felicia, Moo Ducky, Tech Support link does not work!

Postby kellyrh » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:46 pm

The "Help and Support" button is below your game. When you click it, it should open in a new tab. If it doesn't, it may be your pop-up blocker stopping it. Once it loads, just click "Contact Us"
Happy farming!
kellyrh

Re: Felicia, Moo Ducky, Tech Support link does not work!

Postby Felicia Farmer » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:51 am

kellyrh wrote:The "Help and Support" button is below your game. When you click it, it should open in a new tab. If it doesn't, it may be your pop-up blocker stopping it. Once it loads, just click "Contact Us"

Hello,

kellyrh is right. Please check your pop-up blocker 'cause this may cause the new tab for contacting support not opening.

This kind of software also sometimes causes players not able to use some features in the games (as it requires new tab to open, or Facebook message panel etc).

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't reply to private messages for help in the game.
Please contact the Help and Support team HERE.
Felicia Farmer

Return to Tech Support