Friends vs farming friends

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

Friends vs farming friends

Postby bonniejanderson@roadrunner.com » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi, Is there way to have only farming friends on the gift names list. I don't like sending my non- farming friends request, and to tell truth My friends and family have told me to stop send gaming stuff? :cry: I only send requests that the people ask for.
It is hard sending out requests when I don't know who is getting the request. I have to many friends from other groups. :?: :?: :?: My e-mail is snowgirl54@roadrunner.com
Thanks for your help,
Bonnie Anderson
bonniejanderson@roadrunner.com

Re: Friends vs farming friends

Postby MooDucky » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:34 pm

when you go to send gift there should be 2 tab one say all friends and the other says neighbors ... clikc the neighbors tab and it will show only those that play the game
Please excuse any typos... I do 95% of my posting from my phone so small screen and auto correct can make things tricky
MooDucky

Return to Tech Support