Too long of a time to finish products using OP -

This is the place to go for questions on how to play the game. Be sure to check the Game Guide and the FAQ as well!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Too long of a time to finish products using OP -

Postby John Wolf » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:03 am

When I put something on automatic production using OP, I have to stay on that farm or it takes forever to get that product. If I leave that farm to do things on another farm, it seems like the production stops. For instance, right now I am trying to make three one-hour items for a market order using automatic harvest using OP. It should have been done in about three hours but here it is thirteen hours later and it will still be another 45 minutes - IF I stay on the farm that the machine is on - until I am able to get the three one-hour items to fill that market order. Even if I stay on the farm that I'm using automatic OP production it still takes a lot more time to get the products than it should. I have missed so many market orders and timed events because of this problem. Is it any wonder why it is difficult to progress in this game? Does this happen to anyone else? Is there any way to get this fixed??????
John Wolf

Return to Game Questions