How do I "make tools" for the Glacier Explorer?

This is the place to go for questions on how to play the game. Be sure to check the Game Guide and the FAQ as well!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

How do I "make tools" for the Glacier Explorer?

Postby John Wolf » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:47 am

How do I "make tools" in the Glacier Explorer quest? I have collected over 700 Components Coins but cannot exchange them for anything. When I click on the face of the little guy in the quest I am taken to the Manufacturing Room and it says I have already exchanged 0 (zero) components... I have tried to exchange component coins for those items but they remain grayed out and I cannot get them.

I think this quest is not working. If it works like others similar in style to it, I should be able to click on the ship, candlepost, bridge, or slide to buy each one three times to eventually get the seed packet, yes?

PLEASE FIX THIS if possible. Thank you!
John Wolf

Re: How do I "make tools" for the Glacier Explorer?

Postby LucyBeagle » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:48 am

I finally figured it out. When you click on the face and the item comes up in manufacturing room, you click on it three times.
LucyBeagle

Re: How do I "make tools" for the Glacier Explorer?

Postby Vibekes farm » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:29 pm

Hey
Regarding glacier explorer. When I click on the face of the little guy, I doent event get to the manufacturing room. How can I use my components coins?
Vibekes farm

Return to Game Questions