Summer Grove

This is the place to go for questions on how to play the game. Be sure to check the Game Guide and the FAQ as well!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Summer Grove

Postby Alphonzo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:20 am

I'm new to the game & have been enjoying it so far. However, I'm running out of room very quickly. I bought the summer grove to put my trees in & that really helped out. However, now I want to rearrange everything & can't figure out how to move the summer grove. Help?

Add me: https://www.facebook.com/alphonzo.devine
Alphonzo

Re: Summer Grove

Postby SharonH » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:47 pm

To move the summer grove, first, if you're moving it within the same ranch, make sure that you have an area cleared off to move it to. Then, click the moving icon, hover over the edge of the grove until the area turns a darker green, click, move, and click again. This will move the grove AND the trees.

However, moving to another ranch takes more steps. IF you are moving the grove AND the trees, you need a tree storehouse. Add as many trees as possible to your tree storehouse. Remove all of the trees. Put the summer grove into the warehouse and go to the ranch you want it on. Place the grove, then transfer your trees into the grove.
SharonH

Re: Summer Grove

Postby alicetaylor » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post.

unfair mario
alicetaylor

Return to Game Questions