Machine Zone (Garden Ranch)

This is the place to go for questions on how to play the game. Be sure to check the Game Guide and the FAQ as well!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Machine Zone (Garden Ranch)

Postby lehmankm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:34 pm

What does it do exactly? Does it cost rc's to run machines in this Machine zone? How many machines? Are there problems with this zone, i.e. disappearing? Is it worth spending the rc's to buy?
lehmankm

Re: Machine Zone (Garden Ranch)

Postby jennyhannb » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:40 am

I do not think so!
geometry dash & clicker heroes is multiplayer games are more enjoyable and time killer than others.
jennyhannb

Postby SharonH » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm

Actually, the machine zone is available no matter which of the ranches you are on. It is the holding area for all of the machine houses that are gradually added. The machine houses hold different machines for example the baker, etc. The main perk of the machine zone is that you can set up something to work that might use several machines. The machines can be told how many items to make. It uses time units which are purchased with gasoline. (For example, I will turn 10 gallons of gas into 700 time units.)

You asked about disappearing...yes sometimes you will have a glitch where the entire zone disappears, BUT you just have to refresh or go out & come back in and it usually fixes itself.

You also can take the machine houses out of the zone, back to the ranch and rearrange them. Also, if you want to take a machine out and set it up on the ranch just to work it manually it is easy to do.

Yes, it will cost RC's to upgrade your machine houses. I have upgraded some of mine. So far, one fully upgraded machine house will hold 95 machines.

Personally, I love the machine zone.
SharonH

Postby alicetaylor » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 pm

Posts shared useful information and meaningful life, I'm glad to be reading this article and hope to soon learn the next article. thank you

Basketball Legends
alicetaylor

Return to Game Questions