Market Orders??

This is the place to go for questions on how to play the game. Be sure to check the Game Guide and the FAQ as well!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Market Orders??

Postby adriennelisa@GMAIL.COM » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Could someone explain how Market Orders work? Especially the part about having neighbors help you fulfill them? (Or at least send me the link to the full explanation please ;-) ) Thx!
adriennelisa@GMAIL.COM

Re: Market Orders??

Postby kadybabey@hotmail.com » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:34 pm

This is a very good question! Please let me know the answer on how to help neighbors fill orders.
kadybabey@hotmail.com

Postby John Wolf » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 am

Me, too. Can someone explain how the Market Orders works? :?: Is there a link that explains it? I've been playing Family Farm for about four years now and I have so many questions on how certain features work but it seems like no one put together any step-by-step information on how things work, or if they did, finding that information is not user-friendly. It frustrating to not be able to complete things or progress because you need to do something and can't figure out how it works or how to do it.

And then there's the 'crown' thing. What are all the ways to get the crown points? :?: :?: :?:
John Wolf

Postby blueeyesmary » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Market orders are somewhat like the Trade house. You get coins for filling the crates and also vouchers to use in the voucher store. You can ask for help in 2 ways if you are on a team you can ask once a day for them to fill a crate or you can ask for a "community" crate where anyone can go to your timeline and fill for you. On the right of the screen when you bring up your truck there are the 2 kinds of help the one that is blue and has a flower is your team crate and just above it is a green box that says ask for help. Just click on the crate you need filled then the ask for help button for the kind of help. Oh and it also gives your stars toward leveling up. Hope this helps.
blueeyesmary

Postby John Wolf » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:56 am

blueeyesmary wrote:Market orders are somewhat like the Trade house. You get coins for filling the crates and also vouchers to use in the voucher store. You can ask for help in 2 ways if you are on a team you can ask once a day for them to fill a crate or you can ask for a "community" crate where anyone can go to your timeline and fill for you. On the right of the screen when you bring up your truck there are the 2 kinds of help the one that is blue and has a flower is your team crate and just above it is a green box that says ask for help. Just click on the crate you need filled then the ask for help button for the kind of help. Oh and it also gives your stars toward leveling up. Hope this helps.

Thanks, blueeyesmary. There are fifteen lightning bolts on the lower right in the market window that says, 'Waiting for the truck? Help neighbors in the meantime. You still have fifteen chances to help neighbors today." Can you tell me how to use those, how to help my neighbors? Is it different than just clicking on my bar of neighbors at the bottom of the screen? (I'm playing on a desktop pc). Thanks in advance.
John Wolf

Return to Game Questions