Help with log in?!

This is the place to go for questions on how to play the game. Be sure to check the Game Guide and the FAQ as well!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Help with log in?!

Postby Perry Y » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 am

I love this game too... I appreciate this message board as well.
Perry Y

Postby jerriashmore » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Please Please help me my whole screen flashes will not load I dont know how to post to one of the board members. Love the game please help if you need my log in info I will gladly post it for the board if this can be fixed. :( :( :( :( :( :(
jerriashmore

Postby JamieC » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:37 pm

jerriashmore wrote:I am having alot of problems logging in also whole screen keeps flashing. Ive tried everything and have ask for help from the forum no one is getting back dont know what to do love this game.

Hi there, please try a different browser and clear the cache, unless that is part of the everything you have done.
Search is your friend . . . . topic likely there is, for your post to be.

Read this first - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3674

Veteran tips - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3860
JamieC

Postby jerriashmore » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 am

HOw do you reg. as a new user?
jerriashmore

Postby jerriashmore » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Okay I just dumb what other way is there to log in. Please help the boar
d will NOT answer me..
jerriashmore

Postby Perry Y » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 am

I'm going to be honest, because I do own message boards and Administrate on others...

I do not find the assistance at all what it should be.

I sent a facebook message to Family Farm, and I was never replied to.

I try to help when I can, or reply when I can to share my feelings about the game.

I think we all need to feel like when we have a problem, that it is being looked into, but clearly, here it is not.

I would probably say most of us logged in here without registered, and that was through facebook.

That's where the problem starts.

I had to register for an account, because there was no help, no assistance given.
Perry Y

Postby Snowbaby2 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:03 am

I find it really frustrating that no one from the board (admin or mods) has bothered to acknowledge this thread or try to help us.

Obviously a lot of us are unable to post due to the same issues. Why would admin NOT want to help get people back into their accounts and therefore able to post and make use of the site as it should be used?! :?:

I have now just registered via a username/email/password, rather than connecting through facebook. Will see if it works better than my other account!
Snowbaby2

Postby Snowbaby2 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:04 am

What is even more frustrating is, my post has been moved to the "Game Questions" board, so admin or mods have moved it, yet not tried to help? :(
Snowbaby2

Postby wolfchild38 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:13 pm

I can't log in using my password. I can log in using the fb login but cannot post in the forums. Does anyone know how to fix this?
wolfchild38

Previous

Return to Game Questions