How does Shop Street work?

This is the place to go for questions on how to play the game. Be sure to check the Game Guide and the FAQ as well!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

How does Shop Street work?

Postby Linda Darlene Ragon » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:11 am

I did a search of the forum to see if I could find any information on how the shop street building works and could not find anything to help me understand its' function.
Would someone tell me how it works please? I need more room for machines that I am using and wondered if placing shops in that building was worth the effort.
Many thanks,
Darlene
Linda Darlene Ragon

Re: How does Shop Street work?

Postby SharonH » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Shop street is a great place to store and use all of your shops. It hold the workshop, kitchen, dessert shop, etc. It also doesn't take up very much room.
SharonH

Postby SharonH » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:06 pm

Also, another thing you might consider using for your machines is the machine house. You can gradually level it up and store & use your machines there. So far a fully leveled up machine house can store up to 95 machines. You can "purchase" time units to operate it with gasoline. (ex. 10 gallons of gas will give you 700 time units.) You can even open up the machine zone on the upper right side of the ranch and put your machine house(s) there, giving you even more room on the ranch for other things. I love using the zone and the machine houses because I can use them from any ranch.
SharonH

Postby alicetaylor » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:07 pm

Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Fleeing The Complex
alicetaylor

Return to Game Questions