Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/2014

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/

Postby pinklilpanda55 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:49 pm

I absolutely LOVE getting the OP.I am on Family Farm all day long and it is the only facebook game I play so the OP helps me in so many ways! Thank you so much and please please please do this again!
pinklilpanda55

Postby 6kitten » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:39 am

I already have the White Parrot Habitat from the previous mission Father's Day Hike, I don't wanna waste the amount of ukuleles to exchange for another one but I still wanna get the Music Monkey Habitat, plz fix this :(
And also it'll be great if u guys extend the deadline to one more week :mrgreen:
6kitten

Postby a.ackermann » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:47 am

Love it. Wonder what will be next to collect. Love this game. :D
a.ackermann

Postby dragnldy1313 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:59 am

I harvested over 200 clover and didn't get one ukulele. Seems they only award them on crops that take longer to grow. I try to play every day but it's impossible. They should allow more time and the rewards should be items that are hard to get and/or items that require RCs. I can't afford to purchase RCs and the "free" surveys and apps don't award RCs like they say.
dragnldy1313

Postby aza ramos padial » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:35 am

No hay foro en español.
I like hawaiian Ukelele Colecction.. but I hope a pew more time!! :P
aza ramos padial

Postby jennyl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:38 am

Hawaiian ukulele collection is great but not long enough to collect. :D
jennyl

Postby margaretm.bowers@tesco.net » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:01 am

This would have been great except because the game has been down for 20 hours I am not going to finish it please can you extend it :)
margaretm.bowers@tesco.net

Postby Joan Ellen Ebberts » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:30 am

loved it. Would have been nice to get some gas, though.
Joan Ellen Ebberts

Postby lynnewellen » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:36 am

I like this game and when there is enough time to finish the collection quests I don't mind them. Other than the game being down this one did give you enough time unlike the popsicle one or the soccer one. I wound up using rc to finish the pirate one even with my best efforts as for the soccer one well I didn't bother. There was no way to complete it in the time given even if I had used rc to update the speed of the drop.
I log into my farm 2x a day in the morning and evening most days to harvest, replant, and let the machines run while doing so. Each time takes about 45 mins to an hour. I can't help thinking most normal gamers do about the same. So when there are too many timed missions going at the same time I honestly feel frustrated and the game ceases to be fun and begins to feel like work.
Like others I don't like having to use the guitars to get duplicates of things I already have and don't have room to store because it takes so much rc to create storage for them. The free RC cover the basics of the game and I do buy a few RC from time to time to support the game, however more than 2 timed missions going at a time are too much. Then when you add gaming issues like not being able to get into the game.... well atm I have missed a calender day because of it and having to spend my rc to fix your problem irks me no small amount. If I miss a day from something I did and it does happens...my bad and I eat the consequences however when the game goes down that should be resolved on your end and not mine.
lynnewellen

Postby iamkicheko » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 am

Loved this feature!!!! Please do more like this! Having chance to get OP is awesome!
iamkicheko

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion