How do I help others with Market Orders?

Help a fellow farmer: Share your golden game tips here!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

How do I help others with Market Orders?

Postby WOLFRIDER1957 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:39 pm

I have been trying to figure this out. I have tried clicking on the lightning bolts, and nothing, clicking on their names from the list and it only takes me to their farms. Please help me to figure this out so I can help other farmers with their Market Orders.

Thank You for any help on this.
WOLFRIDER1957

Re: How do I help others with Market Orders?

Postby Chriwtys Farm » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:36 pm

I have been trying to help with Market Orders for my neighbors as well and can't figure out how to do this. Have you figured this out yet?
Chriwtys Farm

Postby anata1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:28 pm

as far as i know, you have to visit their farm, and then click on the market order building to see what they need
anata1

Postby Marie Gena Rikard-Chase » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:20 am

WOLFRIDER1957 wrote:I have been trying to figure this out. I have tried clicking on the lightning bolts, and nothing, clicking on their names from the list and it only takes me to their farms. Please help me to figure this out so I can help other farmers with their Market Orders.

To help a neighbor with a Market Order first you go to their farm. Once there you click on their M.O. in the Bottom Right. IF it's highlighted (green) they're asking for help. Clicking on this box takes you over to their truck and shows you what they need. If you have what they need, click the green check mark to fill the crate. The same way you fill your crate on YOUR M.O.

I invite you to join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620883524831021/
Attachments
STEP 5 CHECKING FOR MARKET ORDER HELP.png
The Square Box is the M.O.
STEP 5 CHECKING FOR MARKET ORDER HELP.png (15.22 KiB) Viewed 3068 times
Marie Gena Rikard-Chase

Postby Marie Gena Rikard-Chase » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:24 am

Marie Gena Rikard-Chase wrote:
WOLFRIDER1957 wrote:I have been trying to figure this out. I have tried clicking on the lightning bolts, and nothing, clicking on their names from the list and it only takes me to their farms. Please help me to figure this out so I can help other farmers with their Market Orders.

To help a neighbor with a Market Order first you go to their farm. Once there you click on their M.O. in the Bottom Right. IF it's highlighted (green) they're asking for help. Clicking on this box takes you over to their truck and shows you what they need. If you have what they need, click the green check mark to fill the crate. The same way you fill your crate on YOUR M.O.

I invite you to join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1620883524831021/

Oh and the lightning bolts indicate how many times you can "help" on the farm you are visiting. Whether it be fertilizing crops or harvesting the trees. :-)
Marie Gena Rikard-Chase

Postby John Wolf » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:37 am

Oh and the lightning bolts indicate how many times you can "help" on the farm you are visiting. Whether it be fertilizing crops or harvesting the trees. :-)

But how do I go to their farm? They are not my neighbors/friends so I have no idea how to get to their farms. When I click on their names, it does not take me to their farms. I cannot figure out how to add them as neighbors/friends either. The game says I am at the limit for friend neighbors and community neighbors. Do I have to remove some neighbors/friends in order to add them (if I ever figure that out)? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
John Wolf

Return to Farmers for Farmers