I Have Mailed To Family Farm. Why Do You Not Answer?

Pls read the FAQ first. Your answer may very well be here!

Moderator: Felicia Farmer

I Have Mailed To Family Farm. Why Do You Not Answer?

Postby Felicia Farmer » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:30 am

If, after reviewing these FAQ, your problem is still not solved, you can send an e-mail to familyfarmservice@gmail.com. We will do our best to answer you in a short time. We usually succeed; sometimes we don’t.

If you have not received a response from us within 2 days (48 hours), than this is possibly because of the following reasons.

- We did mail you back, but your mail address is wrong. Please check if the mail address you registered in Facebook is the same mail address that you are currently using!
- You sent your mail to the wrong mail address. Please check if you typed the right address!
- We have overlooked your mail.
- You have overlooked our response.
- You have either accidentally thrown our response away, or our response was caught by your spam filter.
- We got sick, or are so caught up in our work and the overwhelming number of mails you sent us, that we have fallen behind in answering them. In this case, we will answer you a little later.

:idea: Before you put angry posts all over Facebook about how bad we treated you by not responding to your e-mail, please make sure to check everything mentioned here. Thanks in advance!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't reply to private messages for help in the game.
Please contact the Help and Support team HERE.
Felicia Farmer

Return to FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)