Why Do I Need So Many RC?

Pls read the FAQ first. Your answer may very well be here!

Moderator: Felicia Farmer

Why Do I Need So Many RC?

Postby Felicia Farmer » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:26 am

We often receive questions from players asking why some Family Farm items require RC. Here’s why.

To continue the development of a game like Family Farm, requires money. Except from things like desks and computers, we also want to provide a decent salary for all the programmers, designers, translaters, etcetera. To make that possible, and to make little profit on top of that, we need income. We have several sources of income, not the least of which is the selling of RC for the game. Without this source of income, we would not be able to create and continuously develop this game that our players love so much.

That is why some items or actions in the game can or, in a few cases, have to be bought using RC.

Of course, we don’t want to exaggerate. To our philosophy, even without buying RC with real money, the game still has to remain fun to play. That is why many things, among which the most essential things, are obtainable with either the standard game coins, or with smaller amounts of RC (amount for which it is humanly possible to save up RC’s that you can earn for free in the game).

Free RC
You can earn free RC in the game by leveling up, or by logging in to the game on a daily basis. If you login every day, your Daily Login Bonus can increase to as many as 10 RC per week!
Posted by Felicia Farmer at 12:52 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't reply to private messages for help in the game.
Please contact the Help and Support team HERE.
Felicia Farmer

Return to FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)