Dinner in the Sky Game!

A place for farmers to discuss the latest missions and post mission information!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Dinner in the Sky Game!

Postby Grannymattie » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Hello,
I have been playing the game ( Dinner in the Sky ) on the right side of your game. 1st it sure shows some great prizes but you don't stand a chance of getting them. I had just started playing and I got the first 2 prizes and then it showed I got the first Rainbow and I DID NOT GET IT. So as you know each time you get a prize the cost of the next one of that same prize goes up. So It didn't give me the rainbow ( Which I really Wanted). Then It did give me the Fox. It shows you can get several times each prize but I have now finished the challenges and don't see a way of getting anymore. If there is a way to keep going and get more of the prizes PLEASE let me know how ??? I think if you give someone 19 days to play that game you should make enough game play to stand a chance of getting the prizes you show. What A Waste!
Grannymattie

Re: Dinner in the Sky Game!

Postby dixiedog98 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:42 am

You eat more napkins by collecting them from clicking on neighbors links for them
dixiedog98

Postby Ahblza » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:23 pm

None of my neighbors are my Facebook friends. How do I find posts to click on?
Ahblza

Postby Journey » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 am

Ahblza wrote:None of my neighbors are my Facebook friends. How do I find posts to click on?

Ahblza,

If a person is your neighbour in Family Farm, then they are your facebook friend. The only way that is not possible is if they are community neighbours and you are limited to just 50 of those. You may want to look into joining a group or two, most group members post their links in their group as they know their group members will click on them and they too will be able to click on others without having to troll all over the newsfeed page to find them. Also type Dinner in the Sky in your Facebook search bar when you are at the newsfeed page and it should also bring up the postings by friends and neighbours. I wish you luck.
Journey

Return to Mission Information