bacon mission and farm expansion requirement

A place for farmers to discuss the latest missions and post mission information!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

bacon mission and farm expansion requirement

Postby stacyhelton » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:29 am

There is nothing more that I would like to do than enlarge my farm.. Unfortunately I cannot because I don't have enough coins. For it to be a requirement to finish the bacon mission, is just an asshole move Family Farm. That is three sizes up for me. I am 26 x 26 and the last step is enlarge your farm to 29 x 29. The LAST step. I wouldn't have even started it if I had known that there would be no way to finish it. I am livid.
stacyhelton

Re: bacon mission and farm expansion requirement

Postby dixiedog98 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:04 pm

Well the mission steps were post at 3:00 or 4:00 am today..

Next time before you start a mission you might want to check the game guide to see what is needed
dixiedog98

Postby stacyhelton » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:13 am

Well thanks dixiedog. You are so helpful. I still think it is a crappy step. Everyone does not check all the requirements before starting a mission. That is a huge jump for a lot of people. Not just me. If this were not a timed mission, then yes, maybe I could see it. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.
stacyhelton

Postby HolaTiDah » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:03 am

I have learned the hard way to check the requirements prior to starting a mission. It still irritates me when I get to the end of the requirements and find a ridiculous task to complete. I am at 24 x 24 and it would take me a very long time to earn enough coins to expand 5 times. That is also way too much money to spend all at one time. I will spend money for OPs and some parts but not for expansions. So again, there is another mission I am unable to complete. I am seriously wondering why I keep playing.
HolaTiDah

Postby mrsspoon » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:24 pm

I almost jumped into that one. Read the description here in the forum. Coasted right over the last step, not paying attention to the expansion size. Luckily I didn't have enough RC to start it and had to wait a few days. It was then that I read some complaints and realized I couldn't do it either!

As was mentioned earlier, do check all the steps, and check them carefully! I started Little Blue Farming Hood classic mission last week after reading over the steps and making sure I had all the machines. Turns out, one of the items I needed to make was chocolate milkshakes. I had the milkshake machine. But in order to make chocolate milkshakes, you also need the pudding machine, which I don't have. Thank goodness Little Blue Farming Hood is one that gives a good deal of time to finish -- enough time for me to build up RC for the pudding machine and complete the mission.

So I have learned to not only make sure I have the machines specifically referenced in the mission steps, but also the machines needed to make the ingredients as well.
mrsspoon

Postby hoanglong86 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:14 pm

I'm very fond of them, thank you very much I will also introduce to my friends, hope you have lots of good new and meaningful topics.
hoanglong86

Return to Mission Information