Mission information and changes announcement

A place for farmers to discuss the latest missions and post mission information!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Mission information and changes announcement

Postby admin » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:39 am

Dear players,

Because other versions are putting missions online in a different schedule than Family Farm game, it happens that some players have been putting details of the missions in our official forum (here) before the missions are officially and really online in Family Farm game.

This has been misleasing some players in believing that some missions were online when they were not available yet.

As a result and to avoid this kind of situations again, we will from now follow the pattern of our other languages forums.

This section will be availble for players to ask questions or seek help about missions.
The details of missions will be put by our official moderators only in the official section HERE: http://familyfarm-forum.socialgamenet.com/viewforum.php?f=45

Any post giving the details of a mission BEFORE it's officially online in the game will be removed by our moderators from now on.

You can now find the details of the Secrets of India special mission here:
http://familyfarm-forum.socialgamenet.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15022

If you happen to be interested in helping us and joining the forum moderators team, please contact one of our official moderators (their names appear in 'green'). :D

Thanks all
Family Farm Team
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't reply to private messages for help in the game.
Please contact the Help and Support team HERE.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mission information and changes announcement

Postby Dew » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:12 am

I finished this challenge yesterday, but was never offered one of the peacocks, is there something else I have to do? Thank you so much
Dew

Postby JillKG » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:30 pm

I need iron sheets for the Indian Mission, but can't seem to find the knight and horse necessary to produce them now that the Reverse the Curse mission has expired?

Thank you!
JillKG

Postby Journey » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Jill,

I'm sorry but the horse and knight are not available for purchase. I'm sorry but you are going to have to skip that step or let the mission expire without finishing it.

I'm sorry.
Journey

Postby Journey » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Dew,

It seems some players are having this issue. Normally you will get another chance at choosing which item you wish when you log in next, if that has not happened, please, put in a trouble ticket, using the help/support link located just under your farm. Please let them know what happened and which animal you were going to choose. They can do that for you ...

Thank you so much for playing :)
Journey

Postby Tina Hudson » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:00 am

Are you working on the new Classic Mission Information? Thank you :D
Tina Hudson

Postby Journey » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Tina,

As soon as the information is given to me and I have a chance to write it up, I will post it as soon as I can. Thank you for being patient while we work on this transisition.
Journey

Postby yellowgi@yahoo.com » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:02 pm

i already beat the aqua shop IV part where we have to make taro desserts and dried fruit (i used RC to complete the desserts ) im supposed to be on the part where i have to make champagne and ask neighbors for tickets i just logged in and its saying i have to still make taro desserts! im already receiving tickets for the next part please help
yellowgi@yahoo.com

Postby darlene walsh » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:51 am

why has the mission information not been updated?
darlene walsh

Postby MooDucky » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:30 pm

because the developers haven't given us the information to give it to the players ..as to why they haven't not sure the developers that work with the mods of the forum seem to have disappeared
Please excuse any typos... I do 95% of my posting from my phone so small screen and auto correct can make things tricky
MooDucky

Next

Return to Mission Information