Team Play Explained

Are you in a Family Farm group? Would you like other to join your group? Then post your group link here and find more friends

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Team Play Explained

Postby greggstebbins » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:02 pm

When you join a team, here is what is in the team play area.

1. The team play area is accessed thru the large mushroom located above your Market Order building. This is where you join a team. When you first enter this area, you will be asked to either join a team or to make your own. It has been a very long time since I created Active Daily Players. Therefore, if you attempt to create your own team it is 25 RC. It may have changed since the game evolves from time to time. If you only want to join an existing team, click join, not create. Then find a team. Active Daily Players, my team, is an excellent one. We have a minimum level entry of being level 30. We have fun. We have a great team of whom all are very interested in helping other members with their market orders, improving farms to level up quicker, making you more neighbors, posting trophy links so you can get gas, hammering of items needed on your farm, etc., did I mention having fun?

2. In the team play area, it is played off the farm so to speak. There is no planting of crops, animals, habitats, machines or trees there. Instead, we do this:

A. An Adventure Map area based on Market Orders you do. You know when you open a Market Order (MO) and you see binoculars? A running total of binocular points moves your truck down the adventure map. Along the way, you pick up treasures and at the end of the page road, you win a habitat. Then your truck moves onto page 2. There is currently 6 treasure chests and 1 habitat ea on 15 adventure pages, as shown here: http://prntscr.com/eau109 and this is just the Adventure Map.

B. A Team Book House where you fill items like you do MO's on anyone of 57 different trees or 8 different categories in the Floral Arts Shop.

C. The Bean Stalk event that is rich in rewards for each player and the team as a whole.

D. A Team House where you see a list of all team members and a running total of binoculars, along with a tab called Help Out where you can fill crates of other team members.

E. A Team Shop where you can buy special items not found elsewhere.

3. This is essentually the jist of playing on a team. You do things by yourself and yet its counted as a team doing it. Add up the filling of the MO's, tree book, bean stalk and helping and you increase your crystals which helps you to buy items in the team house.

4. In team Active Daily Players, we also have a team chat, where you can meet new players to add as your neighbor, create life long friends and have new people to pal around with. I have also created a group page so we can discuss strategy, give out tips and hints, post links to gas, help to fill MO's, and so much more. I hope you will join our team before we fill our allotted spaces. We are currently at 42 of 50 members, as of this writing. Come. Join. Have fun!
greggstebbins

Re: Team Play Explained

Postby Fahmah » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:21 pm

Thanks for this. I have just joined my first team, but the owner doesn't seem to be playing or doing much. It's very confusing. Could you also advise whether an owner can delete messages or should I lodge a ticket with the devs? TIA
Fahmah

Postby ravenwulf420@gmail.com » Thu May 11, 2017 4:22 pm

how do you earn the xp to open the chests in the tree book house?
ravenwulf420@gmail.com

Postby skycms@gmx.com » Wed May 31, 2017 3:08 pm

I, too, have just joined my first team, but the owner doesn't seem to be playing or doing much. I HAVE LEFT NUMEROUS MESSAGES IN VARIOUS WAYS - TO NO AVAIL. Could you also advise whether an owner can delete messages in the team house??
Since the other lady DID NOT get an answer in April - is ANYONE monitoring this?? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ANSWERS??? if i leave this team can i take my points and stuff with me??? HELP!!!
skycms@gmx.com

Return to Family Farm Groups