left side mission darryl the magnificent 2

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

left side mission darryl the magnificent 2

Postby Icekitten4u2love » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:27 am

I am on the darryl the magnificent left mission and it says collect 65 peacock feather's. I have a blue peacock and have collected a few already but they aren't showing up as having been collected on my tally. Does this mean that I have to buy another peacock, the green one I think from the store or is this a glitch?
Icekitten4u2love

Re: left side mission darryl the magnificent 2

Postby anata1 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:57 am

peacock feathers and blue peacock feathers and purple peacock feathers are all different items, so you'll have to get the peacock from the store in order to get the right feathers
anata1

Return to Tech Support