not receiving my items requested from friends

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

not receiving my items requested from friends

Postby trixi-hosten » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:14 pm

i dont receive all my request from friends. i have proved it because i have been playing with multipule accounts and when i return to this account am not seeing any gifts that i sent. Then since i started playing with real money to purchase my rc cash i don't receive free rc credit.

any help will be appreciated.
trixi-hosten

Re: not receiving my items requested from friends

Postby anata1 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:33 pm

you can only send a gift once in so many hours, so if the gifts you sent to yourself were too close together, you'd never get the second one.

and since I purchased RC, I haven't been able to get free RC either. I don't know why. some other people can.
anata1

Postby imApest » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:05 pm

multiple accounts .....................

GJ like posting pics on FB of u robbing the store
imApest

Postby anata1 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:17 pm

multiple accounts isn't hacking or breaking any kind of rule. there is no law that says you can't play on two different facebook accounts, if you have them. its hard to get friends, much less active friends who actually send you back what you ask for. I can understand why people would have a second account, so they can send themselves gifts. its better than the almost nothing else they can get. especially when you deal with people who don't want to add *facebook* friends to get neighbors
anata1

Postby imApest » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:38 pm

multiple account is cheating and most definitely is breaking the rules

you should check out the TOS for family farm and facebook

you need a LAW written to comprehend what is wrong with your scenario? you cant use common sense? this is why our country is in such sad shape...

also it is very easy to get people as neighbors to share with
imApest

Return to Tech Support