ISSUES WITH DOING OFFERS

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

ISSUES WITH DOING OFFERS

Postby woozy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:22 am

IM TRYING DO FREE OFFERS FOR SOME RC AN FOR SOME REASON IT WILL NOT OPEN. WONDERING IF THERE IS A ISSUE WITH IT CAUSE I BEEN TRYING TO OPEN IT UP LL MORNING N STILL WON'T OPEN FOR U CN EARN FREE RC :shock: :oops:
woozy

Re: ISSUES WITH DOING OFFERS

Postby anata1 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:33 pm

it won't open for me at all, but as far as I can tell, that's because I've bought RC once. once you buy it, they won't let you do free offers any more
anata1

Postby dixiedog98 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Not true I have bought rc and do many of the free offers
dixiedog98

Postby anata1 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:27 pm

I'm sorry, I thought I clarified.

I *assumed* it was because I've bought RC, as there's no other reason for it not to be there that I know. That doesn't necessarily mean that that *is* the reason.
anata1

Postby imApest » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:07 pm

sometimes it has issues with plugin extension - like ad blocker - with your chosen browser or pop-up blocking
imApest

Return to Tech Support