Changes to machines

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

Changes to machines

Postby Nancy Rugman » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:10 pm

I had one Weaver in my Machine storage and now I have 3. I don't know if others have been replaced or exactly what happened. I don't keep track of machines I have purchased so until I need to use a machine and go to look for it and find it missing I don't notice it is gone. I just don't understand how I can suddenly have 3 of one thing when I only purchased one. They are taking up space that I could use for other machines.
Nancy Rugman

Re: Changes to machines

Postby Nancy Rugman » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:28 pm

I sold the extra two weavers to make room for storing other machines. I don't know what happened but I have no need of three of them.
Nancy Rugman

Postby Nancy Rugman » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:09 pm

I just discovered that one of the machines that was replaced by the extra weaver is my sauce machine. I just went to make a sauce and the machine is missing.
Nancy Rugman

Postby imApest » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:41 pm

well at least the sauce machine is not an RC one T_T
imApest

Return to Tech Support