Other players with Flash problems?

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

Other players with Flash problems?

Postby HeidiHistory » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Hi.

Am I the only one, who has serious troubles with the game in these days? I can only play for between 5 and 30 minutes and then the game starts to run sloooooowly! It's so slow, that I can't play, but have to close Firefox down. When I close Firefox, it tells me, that a Flash Player Plugin has crashed. After that crash I have to reboot my PC, and then I can play for another 5 minutes, before it happens again.
I have tried many things, including re-installing Windows, Flash Player, Firefox (I even tried Chrome and IE), but nothing works!
I have now contacted Tech Support, but I would just like to hear: Am I the only player with there problems? :|

Heidi
HeidiHistory

Return to Tech Support