Upgrading Warehouse

This is the old part of the forum where some tech issues were posted before the Help and Support in the game was set up.

The tech team does not read this part anymore, so this part of the forum has been locked.
Some topics have also been moved to the 'Game Questions' part where other players or moderators can help and share their thoughts.

For any issues that you couldn't find answers or help in other parts of the forum, please feel free to contact Family Farm Help and Support here: http://support-farm.funplusgame.com/?lang=en_US

Moderator: MooDucky

Upgrading Warehouse

Postby megan.ravenscroft » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:40 pm

I paid 15 RC to upgrade my Warehouse 2x. I pay it shows that I paid by going grey and then I leave it for a bit, go back to it and it's asking for RC again. Didn't return the last 30 I spent. Anyone else having this issue??? Gonna quit buying RC if this is the case :evil:
megan.ravenscroft

Re: Upgrading Warehouse

Postby anata1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:41 am

I've never had this issue, myself, and i would guess that either you need to clear your cache or you've got really laggy internet. if its the first, thats something you need to take care of, if its the second, then only tech support as found through the Help & Support link at the bottom of your game would be able to help. if its anything else, your best bet is still tech support
anata1

Return to Tech Support