Suggestion for a contest!

Get informed, participate & win!

Moderator: Felicia Farmer

Suggestion for a contest!

Postby Laura Marbaugh » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 pm

It would be cool, if say every week, month and year there is a jackpot contest. For the weekly contest you could do coins and/or RC. Requirements for an entry into the contest could be log on daily, earn X amount of coins each week, etc. Monthly jackpot could be something like 1 entry for 1 RC, plus log on daily every day for 1 month and earn X amount of coins. Yearly could be the even bigger jackpot. I think it would be pretty cool to have something like this, unless there already is and I'm not aware of it? Just a suggestion ;)
Laura Marbaugh

Re: Suggestion for a contest!

Postby RJ Smith » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Laura Marbaugh wrote:It would be cool, if say every week, month and year there is a jackpot contest. For the weekly contest you could do coins and/or RC. Requirements for an entry into the contest could be log on daily, earn X amount of coins each week, etc. Monthly jackpot could be something like 1 entry for 1 RC, plus log on daily every day for 1 month and earn X amount of coins. Yearly could be the even bigger jackpot. I think it would be pretty cool to have something like this, unless there already is and I'm not aware of it? Just a suggestion ;)

We already have that. kind of. When we log in everyday we get something and at the end of each week we get RC. At the end of each month we get some type of machine or animal.

There is also the Farm Club where after a set of three items you get a prize of all kinds of things from coins to the watering can. Get enough of them you then get a special animal
RJ Smith

Postby usdebra2013 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:48 pm

My farm is community based. I think it would be nice to have a workable community based farm. It could be global where there are groupings of Italian machines and/or Italian animals (goat.) or NOT -- suggestion only. I do not think I could do the countries.

I work hard trying to update my warehouse to keep my farm presentable. Having a farm that is representative of community activities would cause farmers to start warehousing their unused equipment and animals. It is hard to update the warehouse but I am sure this would make FF money on this event.

I try to keep all of my three farms with a theme and uncluttered which takes a lot of work. A major contest would include all three farms to be community themed and free from clutter.

Thank You.

Please fix the game camera to include large farms and simplify this issue. I can't say that I can participate in the contest due to lack of photography provided by Family Farm.
usdebra2013

Postby Laura Marbaugh » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:01 am

RJ Smith wrote:
Laura Marbaugh wrote:It would be cool, if say every week, month and year there is a jackpot contest. For the weekly contest you could do coins and/or RC. Requirements for an entry into the contest could be log on daily, earn X amount of coins each week, etc. Monthly jackpot could be something like 1 entry for 1 RC, plus log on daily every day for 1 month and earn X amount of coins. Yearly could be the even bigger jackpot. I think it would be pretty cool to have something like this, unless there already is and I'm not aware of it? Just a suggestion ;)

We already have that. kind of. When we log in everyday we get something and at the end of each week we get RC. At the end of each month we get some type of machine or animal.

There is also the Farm Club where after a set of three items you get a prize of all kinds of things from coins to the watering can. Get enough of them you then get a special animal

I suppose that is something similar. It just doesn't ever seem like you have enough.
Laura Marbaugh

Return to Contests!