Tips from our Veteran Farmer

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Tips from our Veteran Farmer

Postby peety » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 pm

is there a similiar (english speaking group) for family barn / landleven....all the help on this forum is great, but family barn and family farm arent linked, so me adding neighbors here might be pointless. the tips and other info is just as useful. i am in a few dutch speaking groups, but it is not my naitive language. :)
peety

Postby peety » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Angiebax wrote:The reason Angie's group is mentioned in the tip is because he is in my group & it was made up for our members & was nice enough to share it with everyone. There are a lot of groups out there but we just happen to be one of the oldest by far not the biggest but we do have 542 members at the moment a needing neighbors list with about 300 people a file system that has all the quest from building the aviary up & just about anything else you could possibly need. So All you Family Farm players who are looking for a family to play with you may want to check us out. We started out as a beginners group but have grown to include any serious family farm player. Our rules are simple; We do not accept Facebook's default ghost picture's. You need both your friends request button & message button set to public as we DO INSIST on messages being sent with friends request. As many members will NO LONGER accept new neighbors W/O a message. We work very hard @ protecting our members SO WE HAVE A VERY STRICT NO TOLERANCE FOR ANY KIND OF HARASSMENT IN THIS GROUP. You can find us at http://www.facebook.com/groups/260589623969358/
ANGIES-FAMILY-FARM-GROUP.

a dutch group im in has 8,857 members :p
peety

Postby peety » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:31 pm

one last note. if it is XP youre after, you can run pasture, limosin cow (for beef), and salami machines. when im on a mission to blow through some xp. i will run 20 cows and 20 salami machine (less when i was at lower level with less land). i was turning 3-4 levels a day early on. :)
peety

Postby Scheryl » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:42 am

This is the group that I am a member of and while it is small in nature the help and response to any question is answered almost immediately.

Farming Musketeer is the name of the group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/269607929818893/
Scheryl

Postby Journey » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:23 pm

If you are really looking for a great group, with fun loving people who are knowledgeable about the game, come to :

https://www.facebook.com/groups/173133109474321/

Angie's group was once a spin off of our group, so if you believe her group is good, you will find ours to be great!

Feel free to come on by, sit a spell and get to know members in this great community called Family Farm Farmers.

Happy Farming!
Journey

ADD ME EVERYDAY PLAYER

Postby JAX1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:30 am

JAX DILLOW jaxdillow@yahoo.com thank u so much
JAX1

Postby sporkthenugget » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 pm

http://wiejskie-zycie.info/
this website has helped me and my friend with missions that are in the game and for general knowledge about family farm and family barn, both basically the same game. its useful to know for the missions at least, how much in total to plant. like for the sushi mission, i knew exactly how much corn to plant right away instead of waiting for the next step to tell me so that way i had it all done and could make the eggs for the sushi and had it done quicker. i know they give plenty of time to complete a mission, but still, very helpful in the long run. the only thing you need to remember, is that in different steps you sometimes have to harvest crops or maek them into something else, so pay attention to what the mission steps tell you to do so you dont turn all ur crops into something else and then have to redo all teh planting to get the checkmark for harvesting crops. the website helps, you just need to pay attention to everything it tells you and be patient when it comes to the mission steps. ive enjoyed using this website a lot and it has helped me figure out a lot of things i would have had a hard time learning without it. :)
sporkthenugget

Postby Jefe54 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Hate to look like a total noob, but how do I make my friend and message buttons public? Been all thru the security settings and didn't see anything that looked possible.

I'd like to get on the list and get more neighbors. Maybe even new friends. ;)
Jefe54

Postby Lars Rasmussen Andersen » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Jefe54 wrote:Hate to look like a total noob, but how do I make my friend and message buttons public? Been all thru the security settings and didn't see anything that looked possible.

I'd like to get on the list and get more neighbors. Maybe even new friends. ;)

Under "Privacy setting" -> "How you connect" you can set the range of people who can request friendship and/or message you (friends, friends of friends, everyone)
Lars Rasmussen Andersen

Postby CheekyBeak62 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:42 pm

CheekyBeak62

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion