Tips from our Veteran Farmer

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Tips from our Veteran Farmer

Postby subhajit1 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:01 am

how to join angie
subhajit1

Would like to change animal

Postby Nicholas » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi, I completed a task that allows you to chose which animal/machine you would like. Well I didn't get to chose! Reason other screens were popping up in front of it. Example, Daily login, ribbons, out of OP, ECT. I would Like to receive the Barbie ponnie instead of this bunny that I don't need! It is unfair that it came up in front of me and instead of clicking the on in front of it clicked the back one which happened to be the task completion. Which means I didn't get to pick and now in order for me to get it I have to ether A spend 60 RC which I shouldn't have to or B spend 10 per a play on the game. Ether way this is unfair for me and I would ether like to see my bunny turn in the horse or B give me the horse on a much cheaper scale. Please Respond ASAP! IT was a timed task on the side second newest not the newest one.
Nicholas

Postby ninininibooboo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong:

3 days ago, I had over $1,000,000; today I have $90,000. I've been working to try to get up to $1,200,000 so I can get more space. I'm constantly doing Workshop missions, Warehouse missions, Market orders, Trade House missions and Classic missions, as well as Beauty Shop and Dessert Shop orders.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Thanks, NiNi
ninininibooboo

Postby ayesha ashraf » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:16 pm

football frenzy..requires so much rcs..please ..make fountain of youth to come back as classic mission..so tht i can avail this mission ...fugde cake requires everything requires rc..i left this game..nd rejoin it...i really want to play it
ayesha ashraf

Postby gardenesse » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi I've been playing FF for about a year now and have now bought myself the Water Ranch. I understand how it works but - bearing in mind that you can 'warehouse' items directly from the Water Ranch - how on earth do you get them back on there? I have had to buy pond water on my main ranch to utilise one of my stored water ranch animals. Thanks
gardenesse

Postby anata1 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:53 pm

gardenesse wrote:Hi I've been playing FF for about a year now and have now bought myself the Water Ranch. I understand how it works but - bearing in mind that you can 'warehouse' items directly from the Water Ranch - how on earth do you get them back on there? I have had to buy pond water on my main ranch to utilise one of my stored water ranch animals. Thanks

along the right side there are buttons, one looks like white painted cellar doors. if you hover over that, a series of buttons (or maybe just one to start with) will stretch out to the left. that'll have your warehouse, and, if you build them, also a decoration warehouse, a tree storehouse, and the fusion master thingy. that lets you access their contents from any farm, even the one the store building isn't on.
anata1

Postby iLoveMy13goats » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:24 am

gardenesse wrote:I have had to buy pond water on my main ranch to utilise one of my stored water ranch animals. Thanks

You can't store pond water, although it sure would be nice if we could. You have to buy it for each ranch as it can't be moved from one ranch to another.
iLoveMy13goats

Postby Edward J Spader » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:07 am

Heres an idea,

How about you remove all useless functions on the farm like the closing of greenhouses every time we log on? It is completely pointless to have and incredibly annoying to have to keep opening them every time we switch from the garden ranch to home ranch to harvest our crops! In addition, when we harvest our crops, every so often, we double click and our greenhouses close on us! Can you please remove this function and fire the incredibly stupid programmer whos stupid idea this was that implemented it? Thanks

Ans when I say fire, I mean, shoot dead! We don't need anymore incredibly stupid people in this world anymore! Thanks! =)
Edward J Spader

Postby SkyCMS » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:18 pm

gardenesse wrote:
I have had to buy pond water on my main ranch to utilise one of my stored water ranch animals. Thanks

You can't store pond water, although it sure would be nice if we could. You have to buy it for each ranch as it can't be moved from one ranch to another.
iLoveMy13goats

does anyone here know just whom we would have to take hostage to get pond water transfer-able from 1 land to another?? i would REALLY love having all my lepr[cnat even sp it] h2o on garden--- so if anyone knows please post
TIA -
SkyCMS

Postby sulrich » Sun May 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Thanks for the really good advice for a new farmer such as me.
sulrich

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion