You folks are getting sooooo greedy

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

You folks are getting sooooo greedy

Postby Harry Plotter » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 am

Today's new "mission".. took about 3 hours but cost 15RC if you complete it:

10 RC for the tree
3 RC for a crop you must have
2 RC to unlock a kitchen dish needed to complete mission

Now, i've invested money in the game from time to time, but i am NOT going to spend $15.00 every couple weeks.

Either get your prices under control and get some $$$ from me, or keep up this greed and get none. And before someone says .. well you don't have to do the missions, i will also say that they used to be my favorite part of the game but now they are too short, too easy and wayyyyyyy to expensive.
Harry Plotter

Re: You folks are getting sooooo greedy

Postby thelizard » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:52 pm

I agree!! This game makes it impossible to play without spending money. There are so many games you can play that you don't have to spend money. They give you options. It may take more time and more help from friends but you can at least get the mission accomplished. I hate the fact that you put an item on your farm before you realize that to finish it you have to use RC....which you don't have. Then if you need the space and want to warehouse the item you lose all the things you put in to build it.

I need one "Toast cup billboard" for the Toast Cup Machine. I used the last of my RC to get the Toast cup table and 2 of the Toast cup billboards....why can't you earn these things through missions or get them as a reward for leveling up or something! Or have the options to buy them or ask for them from friends.

This game is getting so frustrating! :( :evil:
thelizard

Re: You folks are getting sooooo greedy

Postby Trobs » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:12 am

When building machines...the parts were never 6 rc each..it was usually 1 or 2 rc. It's ridiculous. Zynga did the same crap and I stopped playing and blocked them. I don't want to have to do the same with this game. I like this game..I have spent money on this game. Now...the prices are getting ridiculous. The amount of RC on everything is getting ridiculous.
Instead of making money...people will quit..and you'll lose money.

Think before continuing on with your greed.
Trobs

Return to Discussion