Items you want to reuse in the game - Deadline: 04/09/2014

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Items you want to reuse in the game - Deadline: 04/09/20

Postby nonniestacy » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:13 pm

I am only on level 36 and I have been unable to finish many missions as I never have enough RC to complete the machines. Also I would like to see trees used in missions to not cost RCs. ie lemon tree, I have the dessert machine but no lemon trees so wont be able to finish that mission either. I love the game but so get frustrated at depending on RCs, for everything. Or you could make it so one could earn more RC, or gift them.
nonniestacy

Postby mizmagoo44 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm at level 90. SO MANY items never used: Straw Bag, Mooncake, Fantasy Cupcake, Jewel, Campfire, Candy Apple, Pancake, Holiday Coffee, Smoothie, Frozen Food, Bison, Red Dragon, Merino Sheep, Kick Boxing Kangaroo, Wild Boar, Egyptian Camel, Armadillo, Wolf, Snowy Owl, Beaver, Mole, ALL the Winged Horses, Penguin, Zebra...I don't think I've used ANY of these more than once! I agree with other players who said to PLEASE use the machines and animals we already have, rather than always getting newer stuff. I'm sorry, but I am so sick of making just sausages and burgers! You've given us some really cool stuff...let's use them! ;)
mizmagoo44

Postby Dieter » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:04 pm

I don't have complaints or suggestions only that we need to much of RC for completing a machine for a mission and that's really frustrating. I was thinking to stop playing but it's such a fun game and i'm addicted but if you don't change it and make it better then i think i'm not the only one who's quiting the game.
Dieter

Postby DixieDeb » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm at lvl 91 and would be thrilled to see some of the things I have in my warehouse used in other missions!! Although I do dust them off and use them to generate a little $$ at times, it would still be nice not to have to keep building new machines for each mission.

In particular I would like to see the straw bag machine, the golden snakeskin machine and the hat machine. As far as animals as concerned, I would like to see the golden snake, the cowboy ostrich and the new kickboxing kangaroo used.

Thanks for giving us this opportunity to provide you with our input!! Keep up the good work!!
DixieDeb

Postby Veronika Strucl » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:00 pm

a wolf habitat
Veronika Strucl

Postby Byrony Ironwing » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Hey there! I'm level 94. My list is different depending on if you're asking for ones we want to reuse in the mission steps, or the ones we want rewarded at the end of the mission. As I'm not exactly sure which you're asking for, I'll give both.
If you mean as rewards:
-candy apple machine
-straw bag machine
-Valentine chocolate machine
-any of the jewel-giving animals (ex., Pearl Pegasus, Black Pegasus, Ocean Blue Pegasus)
-glow horse
-Fuzzy

If you mean for the mission steps:
-lollipop machines
-carving machine
-holiday ornament machine
-pumpkin totem machine
-witch bunny
-wolf
-Christmas reindeer
-snowy owl family
Byrony Ironwing

Postby Jeannie Cooper » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Level 112 here :P

Animals to be reused for missions:
1. Egyptian Camel
2. Football Workout Cow
3. Any of the Pegasus Horses

Equipment to be reused for missions:
1. Fruit Bread Machine
2. Plant Milk Machine
3. Weaver

Just as an aside: I really wish that you would bring back some of the older missions (i.e., the ones that you get animals / machines as gifts). I would especially like the bird that gives the blue eggs. I started at Easter and was too new to get this bird. Now I find that there omelets which are made in the Kitchen which need the blue egg to complete. Many market orders cannot be completed because this is a favorite on the MO list and there are not too many peeps that have this bird.

If the older and limited missions could all be made Classics, then everyone has a chance to get items that were given as completion gifts before they started. There are a lot of us newer peeps; maybe even more than you can imagine. When products can be made using the older machines / animals that are no longer available to us it is not very pleasant especially when coins can be received that would help us upgrade.

Last but not least, could some of the trees have a lower harvest time? I have all of my trees in groves and it still takes forever for some of them to harvest to have enough product to make items.

Just my thoughts :roll:
Jeannie Cooper

Postby mischellesteelersfan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:00 pm

i would like to see maybe another ticket in the market orders be added say a blue color and after so many tickets you can replay any of the old missions that you havent done because you didnt start the day the game began.They would be according to your levels and not like 55 tickets to win say one of the animals available in the carnival but have it maybe equal what it would cost if you were to buy it with rc??

AND if you could so in the shop how many seeds we already have planted and how many in stock that would be awesome too.
mischellesteelersfan

Postby Debbie P » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 pm

with halloween coming lets start their.
Debbie P

Postby 1175601676 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:20 pm

I want to know if there will be a mission that will be offering the Wild Boar as a reward as I don't have the RC needed to buy one thank you so very much level 121 Any help will be greatly appreciated

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion