Items you want to reuse in the game - Deadline: 04/09/2014

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Items you want to reuse in the game - Deadline: 04/09/2014

Postby admin » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 am

Howdy Farmers!

Here is your chance to let us hear your voice! Since we’re preparing more missions coming, we want to know what machines or animals our players really would like to reuse or see again in new missions.We know that you have some items sleeping in your warehouse, that you might enjoy making good use of them.

So now leave us a comment in this thread with your thoughts! Please tell us 3 machines and 3 animals respectively that you’d like to reuse most and precise your LEVEL as well! :P

The deadline to pass our development team our community feedback is Thursday 04/09/2014 (4th of September).

Please tell your friends to come and share their thoughts! :mrgreen:
admin
Site Admin

Re: Items you want to reuse in the game - Deadline: 04/09/20

Postby ValNFla » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:52 am

I would like to see more missions geared towards new players without RC needed to do them using machines and animals new players would have. Apples, Cherries, and Bananas trees; Salami, juice, and jam machines, using buffalo, cows, and chickens. New players get discouraged with missions they cannot finish because they include items and machine they have not received at the lower level. I have one mission that is timed I cannot finish because I do not have an ice cream machine yet and I will not be able to finish it now. I should NOT have to buy RC just to finish a mission. I am sure I am not the only one getting frustrated by needing so much RC! I am ready to quit playing Family Farm!

Level 34.
Thanks,
Val
Last edited by ValNFla on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ValNFla

Postby LindaTruderung » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 am

Hi. I am level 78. I would love to see a lot of items reused. Most of all, for animals, I would like to see the Cat Villa used, as well as the Hawaiian Horse, and the Merino Sheep. For machines, I would like to see the holiday ornament maker, the marshmallow machine, and the soup machine used.

Also... some of these quests are ridiculously hard, unless you are on the internet playing the game all day. Not all of us can be on the game 24 hours a day. I would be very happy if the timer on the quests would be removed. That way, maybe those of us with jobs and family obligations, would be able to actually finish some of the quests, and thus be inclined to play more of the quests.
:|
LindaTruderung

Postby Glenna Brown » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 am

I'd like to use some of the machines we already have and have only used for the one mission we had to buy and build it for instead of having to get new machines all the time. For example the omelet machine, cupcake machine, french fry machine, the (Christmas) donut machine... We have enough machine now without getting new ones with almost every new mission and have to keep upgrading our warehouse to store them in which takes RC unless you can exchange vouchers from market orders to get it.I am on level 122 and must have close to 100 machines or maybe more and most of them have only been use the once. the same goes for the animals we have.
Glenna Brown

Postby lynnewellen » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:50 am

I agree with the above. Reusing older machines in the quests instead of always needing new ones would be great. So many machines and so few trophies finished because I am forever starting new machines and new missions with those machines with no time to really use the older ones.

I for one would also rather the left hand missions went back to not having time limits. I like the calenders and the timed missions on the right side but hate the timed ones on the left. Especially when you add in things like the dalmations which take huge amounts of resources to complete. I really don't have 24/7 to sit on the game. Once to twice a day I manage my farm. I am pretty sure most people are the same. I would love to see lots of missions to do just only one at a time that has a time limit.

I would love to see more rc trees used as rewards. With always needing new machines, it is hard to save rc to get more than one of them. I also think it would be really cool to get an expansion for a reward or an rc part to expand the beauty shop or dessert shop or warehouse.

I feel as though I can never catch up and I have been a constant player for over 2 years. I purchase some rc from time to time to support the game because I really enjoy it. I just don't want to feel like I have to. Example; the things like the dalmations even with the generous time given and being able to lower the points needed I still will most likely need to purchase using rc the last piece I need to finish because it takes so such a high amount of resources to complete. Having that and 2 timed missions running make the game like a job and not fun. A game is supposed to be fun.
lynnewellen

Postby mariellalucas » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 am

the spice mill, essential oil and the perfume machine would be nice :D
mariellalucas

Postby Ananya » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:32 am

Hi,
I would like some of the items that were available in the past to be available again through new missions. For instance, the panda habitat and the zebra habitat were both available to keep if we finished the missions they were for.

I would also like to see more RC parts for machines being offered as prizes in classic and times missions like the sewing machine and the funnel have been available in the existing classic missions.

Also, please slow down on the missions! The past 10 days was too much of a frenzy to finish everything and it becomes especially hard for those of us who are newer players. I cant do a left side timed mission cause I needed a cow for skimmed milk, then a dinosaur habitat as well as an ice cream machine and they were all costing so much! Same thing is happening with the back to school mission needing too many machines. I am not saying to make the game completely free. just slow down the pace so we dont have to buy a buttload of RC to finish one single mission.

Ananya

Postby tommm2000 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 pm

I'd like to see the machines and animals that everyone has. I'm level 52. I'm to the point of only doing Achievements because the missions are too hard to obtain the items needed. We camp with no computer and the calender and the check in daily are shot so that has no use either.
tommm2000

Postby emyeo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:14 pm

I would like to see the Magic Tree come back,the links to be fixed when you buy one get one. I lose more thing buy them not working....play everyday.
emyeo

Postby Soumia » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Thank you for giving us a space to discuss our game!

I would love to reuse the following machines in the next missions:
1- Hat Machine.
2- Fish and Chips Machine.
3- Golden Snakeskin Fashion Machine.

For the animals, here are my suggestions:
1- Horse.
2- Bunny home.
3- Carnival Horse.

I would love to add that if you take in consideration repeating missions's final prizes like the Wild Boar and the turtle Habitat as prizes or prizes within the missions. Also, it would be appreciated if you give parts of machines which cost RC as prizes within missions like parts of farmstyle yogurt machine, Carving machine, cereal machine.

My level is 88.

Thanks again :)
Soumia

Next

Return to Discussion