Items you want to reuse in the game - Deadline: 04/09/2014

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Items you want to reuse in the game - Deadline: 04/09/20

Postby mattster85 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 pm

I would like to see not the kick boxing kangaroo but the other animal u get for completing the samurai darryl task
mattster85

Postby KimMiRan » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello,

Level: 62
Machine:
Marshmallow Machine
Mooncake Machine
Fast Cake Machine
Animal:
Witch Bunny
Ocean Blue Pegasus
Nightmare
KimMiRan

Postby TBobakHo » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:39 pm

New missions using some of the same items that we have already spent weeks trying to build with very little rc collected to get anywhere. I have been playing for nearly 4 months now and have only finished 1 classic mission, German, world cup, puffins & woodpecker. While I know that longer time members have built up many of the items, we should not have to purchase a tree and parts for almost every mission. There are too many missions adn quests going on at the same time that my weekly collection is used up before I can continue onwards. I do try all of them so I can get stars to level up faster, I cannot keep up. Also let us know ahead of time what will be required before we accept a quest. It is also not fairt to have a quest end so soon, point in fact I started the lobster one on the last possible day to have the full 15 days, and now you extend it for others, but I will not be able to complete. I we knew you would extend it, I would have waited a week before starting which is wha I will need after I collect enough to finish building it. Forget dalmations, I cannot completely build beauty shop before time runs out.
TBobakHo

Postby debbied1943 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:58 pm

On the rewards in past there was a few that some of higher players didnt get. we had to choose this or that..
i would like to see those return. one was the lil guy pushing apple cart.
debbied1943

Postby Elvira Fernández Silva » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:03 pm

I will not mention any machine or animal for the simple reason that I am aware that no pieces all have the same and even fewer are starting. I'm level 60 and I have many of the things that some of the forum members ask to go reused, not even my mother who is at level 76, for example between the forum members were petiiciones things like winged horses, golden snake, snowy owl, rabbit fuzzym etc, things that I have and even fewer are starting.
I see well that given the opportunity to comment on machinery or animals want to reuse in future missions, but would ask other forum members please think of all the players and not only in them, and I've seen which require a such or that machine or animal as they have and not thinking that other stuff others might not have.
One thing I hate is the play in conometradas missions would be good for deletion in future missions.
There are some machines that ask too many RC. As an example the hamburger machine and now have even lowered the pieces are still many RC 21.
And please give good prizes calendar and no decorations as we got this past month.
Elvira Fernández Silva

Postby wendy.chapman@live.com » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Not sure if the deadline is past or not since it says 4/9/14 or if it is supposed to be 9/4/14. Anyway. I am a new player and have been very frustrated by the Ranch Cash items on here. I would love to finish building some of the items I have but without any way to earn Ranch Cash I can not do that bc paying for so much is not in my budget. If this is a normal theme to this game then I may have to stop playing though I do like the game. Good luck with the items to reuse! None of them will be a reuse for me! :D
wendy.chapman@live.com

Postby darlene walsh » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:02 am

the problem I see is too many machines make the machines multi taskers if they can be kinda like the toy machine we have a dehydrator why not add to that so we can make pot pouri in the floral store i know the developers have smarts and are geeks why not just use those smarts to not just think of new animals but to make the machines we have now multi functional that way we the players wont feel like we are inundated with machines or animals yes a new machine or animal is great but some of the newer player i think are just overwhelmed by how many and how much is out there. you could also offer the parts that cost RC within some of the missions or perhaps once they get a trophy (not ribbon ) they could get an rc.
darlene walsh

Postby Felicia Farmer » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:44 am

Hi everyone!

We've collected your feedback and sent them to our development team ;)

Thanks again for giving your thoughts.

Family Farm Team
Felicia Farmer

Previous

Return to Discussion