Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/2014

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/

Postby Sabine BH » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:55 am

I love this type of events. Gears were great; I can't wait until we get a new event that gives gas, but super fertilizer would be great too.
Sabine BH

Postby SkyCMS » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:18 am

i just accidently got a 2nd parrot--- sooo saad now nooo monkey!!!
SkyCMS

Postby khakigirl » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:33 am

I thought the mini banana trees, white parrots and monkeys where cute! It was nice that all of the steps where "usable" and not decorations. I don't keep the decorations so as soon as I get them I sell them, and it feels like a waste.

I was a bit disappointed that the 4th stage wasn't gas, but since we only had to upgrade the hut once to complete the mission, I think it works out.
khakigirl

Postby pete1962 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:15 am

Need more time to finish, especially as site was down 24 hours
pete1962

Postby Katieosh23@gmail.com » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:36 pm

I did not like that I had already purchased the white parrots and I had to buy them again to get the monkey's.
Katieosh23@gmail.com

Postby sylvia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:45 pm

It was fun to play. This was the first one for me to finish,even though I had to pay to double the ukuleles so I could get enough to finish. Like to have had gas instead of the gears since I don't really use them. Also I am still getting ukeleles but can not use them for anything. You might consider making the extras trade for coins at the end of the mission.
sylvia

Postby nanabuck » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Love it!! ... length of time is good, just wish more would be received when harvesting... would like to see more like this ,, need some for OP and Gas ... BIG :D
nanabuck

Postby Byrony Ironwing » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Another great collection mission, but the OPs are a bit of a let-down after the 100 gas at the top of the last collection. Also, I already had the white parrot habitat, so it was somewhat pointless in that regard. Do love that the required decos are now harvestable, though. Snagged two surfing Darryls. :) However, I know that the one thing nearly everyone's hoping for from a collection mission, is a gem-giver. Not necessarily a new one, but Black Pegasus and Ocean Pegasus, and Crystal Pegacorn. They're older ones, yes, but none of the newer players have 'em, and they're needed for just about any crafted item that uses the gems. Thanks for taking the time to consider all the suggestions; I know you're very busy over there. And thank you SO much for the work-around on the server issue!!! :)
Byrony Ironwing

Postby Allan Womble » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Not being on a very high level at this time...I am either not able to obtain the amount required in the amount of time allotted or I will have to either purchase with cash or do without :) You need to spend cash right at the beginning just to expand to 200 and since I seem to get set back a week at a time to earn RC...this game is getting to be expensive just like Farmville did :( I so enjoy playing this game so much more, but money is an issue. Since I am not up as high as many...the OP or the Gas is fine with me, but I can see where those higher in the levels would prefer the gas or the fish nets :)

All in all, it is quite fun to play even though I have spent 10 rc to double my ukulele (one day wasted 5 rc due to the DNS server issue :)

Please reconsider that most of us have a life outside of Family Farm and would appreciate some extra time to complete items and for us lower level people...perhaps some other consideration as well :)

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion and taking the time to listen to the thousands of us :)

Have an enjoyable day.
Allan Womble

Postby snowman_4199 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:16 pm

is the time going to be reset ?
makes it hard to achieve the goal with the loss of a days runtime!
be fair, lets have that time back. we'd play, and that's known,
snowman_4199

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion