Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/2014

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/

Postby NHBrown » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:53 pm

I really liked this one--thanks for all the OPs!! I noticed I did really well on the trees, and I have LOTS of them :) And the mini banana trees are cute.
NHBrown

Postby marie june » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Thanks for the extra time!!! ;)
marie june

Postby 6kitten » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:04 am

why the White Parrot Habitat? it's the reward from the mission not so long ago :oops:
6kitten

Postby sisie » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:22 am

Thanks for the extra time... :D
sisie

Postby ac mopar » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Another fun collection . really like that the trees feed the final prize. Great to get those trees first, stock up on the bananas and get the trophy for them in no time. While I personally did not need a parrott, it is a great prize for those who do not have on and for those who would like a second or more. Nearly everyone needs 0p, what a great way to build a nice stock pile.

Since I have a larger farm, I have no complaints about this collection. I do understand that these are frustrating for those at lower levels.

The only improvement I might add would be maybe different requirements for different levels. But then again why make it so easy. Some people are not going to finish, it is just the nature of the game. We all have missed out on things in this game, but we still enjoy playing.
Thank you for extending the time on this collection. I am sure those who were lockd out of the game really appreciate it.
ac mopar

Postby Family Farmer Hamza » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi FF Team :) the Ukuleles Collection Mission is/was simply amazing!! & i just love this kind of missions ( sometimes i even skip work to play 'em..LoL!! ;) ) i have just 1 suggestion/request...Please remove the "Storage Limit" option , we want the classic Collection Missions when you keep collecting & collecting and then exchange in the final day!! it was fun!! keep up the good work!! :D :D
Family Farmer Hamza

Postby SkyCMS » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:41 pm

thank you for all you do - i may grumble at times, but you all re ALWAYS on top of things & quick to respond. I have blocked whole companies that were not!
SkyCMS

Postby marykwiley » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:04 pm

i plant and plant but i am not able to finish i never got enough ukuleles to finish it is like that with all the habitates i used RC the best i could to help but still rand short on the last i hardly ever got any from trees and other crops i wish they wouldnt make it so exspencive to play cause i really like playing it. i am disabled and it is something i like to do
marykwiley

Postby lyndarae » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:15 pm

I didn't like this mission. I feel that the Hawaiian Log Cabin takes up too much room and I wasn't able to collect any ukuleles. I thought I would acquire some by harvesting crops and I didn't. In fact, I tried to find out if I could sell it.
lyndarae

Postby hoda shadchehre » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:31 am

Hi ,
I can't Belive it ... :o
Give Our Remind Time Back plz in Hawaiian Mession...NOW!!! :(
Couse If You don't Do it Now , We can't Know When you tik Tak it Again and we may lose the time again ... :?
Dont Do This To Us
It's Not Acceptable ... :? :? :cry: :cry:

Pls Repair Hawaiian Mession , I still Have My 167 Hawaiian Ukulele for the last Gift... Give Back Reminded Time pls
hoda shadchehre

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion