Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/2014

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/2014

Postby admin » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:57 am

Howdy Farmers!

Here is your chance to leave some feedback regarding our latest collection mission in the game, the Hawaii Ukulele Collection! Leave us a comment in this thread with your thoughts! You can think about some of the following as guidelines for your feedback:

-What did you (or your friends) like and think is cool/fun about this collection?
-What did you (or your friends) not like and complain about this collection this time?
-What would you suggest as an improvement or what could be done better?

We would love to hear from our community, and we always appreciate the feedback of our players!

The deadline to pass our development team our community feedback is Thursday 21/08/2014.

Please tell your friends to come and share their thoughts!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/

Postby jamie Milton » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 am

like the gears but would have preferred gas since it is much harder to stockpile. another nice one would be nets for fishing to obtain the harder to get fish.
jamie Milton

Postby tommm2000 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:44 am

Since I can't make this a full time job, I don't have time to finish. So it has no benefit to me.
tommm2000

Postby Dale Faubel » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 am

Enjoyed the Hawaiian Collection very much, really liked the rewards as they help you play the game continually which is very helpful.
Dale Faubel

Postby ninsk1030 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 am

This is by far the best set of rewards yet! Love Love Love the OP!! Gas would be a great idea too :mrgreen:
ninsk1030

Postby stillcrazy4me@yahoo.com » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:30 am

NEED MORE TIME TO FINISH, DROP RATE NOT GOOD
stillcrazy4me@yahoo.com

Postby cathy-herrera@hotmail.com » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:58 am

I love collecting the items but no matter how much I harvest trees and plants there is never enough being given to be able to collect all that is required. You would have to stay on it and harvest 24 hours a day to get all you need and then there is no guarantee that you'll get what you need for each item. I get up every morning and when I harvest everything that is ready I may get 4 and at that rate it would take more than 30 days to get it all. Each grove holds 9 and the summer holds 36 and depending on how many plots you have (me I have 204 on main farm and 105 on garden). I only have the 9 tree groves right now.

I suggest that when a person harvests a 9 grove then they should at least get 5 and on the 36 grove get at least 25 and for every 3 plots you harvest get 1. As it stands now I will have to purchase the rest and I had rather earn them or at least get closer than what I am now. I start with the highest and go down to the lowest so I have a better chance of getting everything even if I have to buy some of it. Some of us can't afford to buy the farm cash all the time to get the items.

I'm looking forward to seeing if you make these suggested changes. It would make it more worth while to try to get the items instead of trying and not winning it. I know you can still buy it at the end but still I like the challenge of trying to earn it.
cathy-herrera@hotmail.com

Postby StormLuvsPSP@aol.com » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:37 am

It was good except I would prefer GAS. Other than that it was good.
StormLuvsPSP@aol.com

Postby tinamyer » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:39 am

The rewards for this game were just OK. I like the gears, but really gas would have been a much better prize. I know that I for one would have worked much harder at collecting ukuleles if gas were one of the prizes. I already had a parrot that gives white feather, one can only use so many of the same tree, I'm not excited about decorations even if they are "harvest-able". Also, I REALLY dislike having to pay RC to "upgrade" to be able to collect enough to get certain prizes.
tinamyer

Postby Ian » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:56 am

I like collecting the ukuleles but I don't have time to finish. Unfortunately, my landlord is responsible for supplying the internet and the idiot didn't pay the bill. If I had known, I could've gotten it in my name and been fine. But I have had to use free wifi at coffee shops and the library for several days and that has greatly slowed my game. I'm furious with him and will be moving next month. But for now...I can't finish unless I buy and I really want to use my RC to expand.
The only thing I noticed is that the uke's came pretty fast in the beginning and sometimes now I can harvest my entire farm and get one or two or maybe none. I followed the tip and plant a variety of crops but that doesn't seem to matter. The trees seem to be more prolific.
I hope we have a similar contest in the future. Overall, I like the idea.
Ian

Next

Return to Discussion