Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/2014

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Hawaiian Ukulele Collection Feedbacks - Deadline: 21/08/

Postby tiamat2250 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:17 pm

I liked this one, and did very nicely out of it - about 80,000 OP. I liked that for a change from gas.

However, on my working out, the collection shut down at least eight hours early than the stated time. The time said that it would finish about 5pm Sunday (Eastern Australian time) but when I logged in at 9am that morning, it was already done. I didn't have a lot of ukuleles left, but for someone relying on that deadline to spend a full collection, it would have been difficult.

Why was this done? I've noticed it with other similar challenges in the past.
tiamat2250

Postby lou Lou Flowers » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:56 pm

I was short about 100 ukuleles when I ran out of time. It was frustrating to me that the quests now have huge amounts of products to harvest - often with long harvest times so that really limited how often I could harvest to get ukuleles. Then in the end, it seemed that I received very few no matter how many crops I harvested. It seems to me that the longer the harvest time, the fewer you have to harvest to get the reward. I never could figure out how it worked.
lou Lou Flowers

Postby usdebra2013 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:55 pm

I enjoyed it greatly.:D I was able to get all awards free which is great. Also, I'm pretty sure I paid RCs to upgrade to 500 Hawaiian Ukuleles

After I met all of the requirements I was able to collect extra 500 ukuleles. My problem is I do not know what to do with the 500 uks.

I figured since one could upgrade there would be a bonus of some type. I really could use some Ranch Cash. Please let me convert my extra 500 uks into RCs.

I thought it was fun watching the uks adding up. I guess I am a little competitive. I have been having missions expire on me. Do I get dinged by the expired missions? (pay some type of penalty for expired missions.) :|
usdebra2013

Postby lyndarae » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:31 am

I thought they would remove the Hawaiian Log Cabin once the deadline was up. All it is doing is taking up space on my farm. Will you eventually remove the cabin?
lyndarae

Previous

Return to Discussion