Pirate Popsicle Feedback

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Pirate Popsicle Feedback

Postby Felicia Farmer » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:53 am

Howdy Farmers!

Here is your chance to leave some feedback regarding our latest collection mission, the Pirate Popsicle Collection Mission! Leave us a comment in this thread with your thoughts! You can think about some of the following as guidelines for your feedback:

-What did you (or your friends) like and think is cool/fun about the collection this time?
-What did you (or your friends) not like and complain about this collection this time?
-What would you suggest as an improvement or what could be done better?

We would love to hear from our community, and we always appreciate the feedback of our players!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't reply to private messages for help in the game.
Please contact the Help and Support team HERE.
Felicia Farmer

Re: Pirate Popsicle Feedback

Postby Lars Rasmussen Andersen » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:25 pm

I think it was great that the problem with getting collection items that is just discarded due to limitaion, as it was in earlier collection missions, was eliminated. Earlier you could end up making hundreds of collection items before you had filled all rows, because it often gave you items that you already had enough of, but this time there was a natural limit to how many items needed too make before finished
Lars Rasmussen Andersen

Postby B-Journey » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:10 pm

I liked the change where only one row had to be done in order to win the Puffin Habitat. It was still taxing on the crops but it didn't cause players to pull their hair out. It wasn't as stressful as the past collections of this sort had become and more players were able to complete the collection.
B-Journey

Postby robbyn » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:12 pm

This Mission wasn't bad. But there wasn't enough time and considering the other Missions going on, it came to the point of pick and choose which Missions to do. Also for people with smaller farms this was harder. Some of us can't stay in the game 24/7 in order to get all these things done. But your bigger problem is the cost of Every Mission that comes out. A lot of people want to do the Missions but simply do not have money to constantly put it into this game. I have had a lot of friends quit do to this matter and although the pirate mission was free, they won't come back for one free mission. Out of 205 neighbors that I have less then half still play. When asked why, they said it was due to cost.
robbyn

Postby ways1265 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:29 am

i think all missions you come up with are great ideas.
my compaint about most of them is that your puttinng a time limit on them. I play the game everyday but only for an hour or so and with so many missions going on at once it's hard for me to pick and choose which missions to do. i think any mission that you create that gives players back RC is a great thing because i think players don't have the money personally to buy the RC needed to complete the missions therefore missing out on collecting items that they need or want. for instance when I "buy" an item i'm thinking that I don't have to do much because I'm up in levels and should have most of these items or crops only to find I have to buy items again. I understand that you need to make the game challaging but for players that are up in levels you should be rewarding them with easier ways to finish these missions. As for the pirate popsicle again I think it's a great idea but for the 20 plus days that i've played the mission I have been only been able to collect three popsicles therefore i have given up on it and it's an item that is now taking up space on my farm.
ways1265

Postby ac mopar » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:33 am

I really liked the Pirate Popsicle Collection.
It was simple and fun. It was much easier than others because we only needed to finish one row to get the Puffin. The desert shop was a good choice as it has items that are cheap and quick to make.

It would have been nice if after earning our puffin, if we could have finished the other rows for some smaller prizes. A pirate beehive would have been adorable, a pirate orange tree (don't want our pirate farmers getting scurvy!) and some other silly themed item to finish it off.

You guys are doing a great job of keeping this game fun and challenging ! Keep up the good work :D
ac mopar

Postby sylvia » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:03 am

I was unable to complete the Pirate Popsicle and it says that i can purchase it with ranch cash. I do not want to purchase it so does it just takes up space on my farm. I have limited space. the question I would like to ask is, can I move it to the warehouse to make more room for other machines or you can remove it.
sylvia

Postby staylor4537 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 pm

this was an "ok" mission. in my original farm, i breezed by this task. i had my pirate penguins within 2 days. HOWEVER, in my happy land farm this was a whole different story. firstly, we certainly do not get as much neighborly help as we do in family farm. secondly,i was really on the back footing due to having a fairly new farm in hl. it got to the point where i had no choice but to give up making desserts because i couldnt keep my basic supplies going. ultimately, i was not able to obtain the penguins in my hl farm. the only thing i can think of is perhaps making it a bit easier for the newer farms? irrespective-funplus, you are doing a great job; always being innovative; always giving us more challenges, always striving to keep the game fresh. you rock! :) btw-i still loved the butterfly mission more! i thought it was great getting gas as much as our greedy little hands could handle..lol
staylor4537

Postby racheal387 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:31 pm

It was ok, time consuming for me, I had almost all rows filled before finally getting the reward, I don't always have a lot of time to play it now days, I take it or leave it, if I can't do a mission for whatever reason I just simply skip it.
racheal387

Postby turtledovess@yahoo.com » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Truthfully the mission was a bad one due to the fact that it took way to much stuff to complete
turtledovess@yahoo.com

Next

Return to Discussion