Pirate Popsicle Feedback

Share all your thoughts about the game here.

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Re: Pirate Popsicle Feedback

Postby Byrony Ironwing » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Loved that not every single popsicle row had to be filled. I've had that problem with the other two experience-collections, and missed both times because of it. Also liked that you got a different popsicle every time--that no two collectings filled the same spot.
My only possible issue is that there's still four rows that could need to be completed. Is there a discount for buying the item with RC, should you miss by one popsicle on each row? And I only barely got it with an upgraded Dessert Shop. Had I not upgraded, I highly doubt I would've gotten it. Which makes it slightly unfair to those who don't upgrade until all their machines are completed.
To correct that, perhaps use less popsicles (or whatever the item is next time) in each row, or maybe one row less.
Other than that, it was good. A good challenge, for all that it seemed for a while I wasn't gonna make it. So thanks for a good fun time. :)
~Byrony Ironwing
Byrony Ironwing

Postby duckdiaries » Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:53 pm

For me this was horrible and in the entire time I managed to collect only six of the blasted things. I had to build so many things before I could even get started including the dessert shop. And that is the biggest problem with every mission I have gotten, it takes time to build whatever is necessary and then maybe I finish but more likely than not I lose completely getting very frustrated
duckdiaries

Postby diane.taylor1956@gmail.com » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:46 am

I liked the idea of this collection game. But I was unable to complete it and get the puffin. I was just too busy with all the other things going on I put the pirate collection last. The ship is really cool, I hope you'll use it again, I like it on the farm. Bring back a SECOND CHANCE
diane.taylor1956@gmail.com

Postby FarmerSue10 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:36 am

At first it was going good but having a time limit on all the missions, it's hard to keep them all going. I only had to get two Popsicles to complete a line and only 17 hours left. Of course whatever I made gave me one of the other popsicles so the 17 hours was up (because I don't play this game during the middle of the night) so I missed my chance.

Having time limits on everything is discouraging you can't possible keep up with seeding, harvesting and making the items.

I am now trying to collect the ukeleles but whatever I was planting to try and complete the pirate ship did not give me many. I don't seem to be harvesting too many whatever I plant.

I think you should extend the time limit for the Pirate Ship to help us out.

Sue10
FarmerSue10

Postby ac mopar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:44 am

Would it be possible when doing something like the Pirate Popsicle collection, to have an easier level for the lower level players and the higher amounts of an item needed for higher level players? I know it is done on some of the missions. Granted it shouldn't be too easy for people to earn/win the prize, but nor should it be impossible fo those who can't park in the game all day.
ac mopar

Postby admin » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:38 am

Hi everyone!

Your thoughts have been passed along to our conception team, and they really appreciated them and found them helpful.
They will work on improving this kind of special collection mission next time.

Spoiler alert: they are already working on another kind of collection like this with another building of Family Farm ;)

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks!
Family Farm team
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't reply to private messages for help in the game.
Please contact the Help and Support team HERE.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Discussion