Helping farmers better with daily bonus gear

Help a fellow farmer: Share your golden game tips here!

Moderators: Felicia Farmer, MooDucky

Helping farmers better with daily bonus gear

Postby amberlynn » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:18 am

Hello fellow farmers. I do my best to help all my fellow farmers by visting all the farms i can,harvesting,watering and fetilizing the crops. As you all know we get 5 bonus gear and parts we can give out to whoever we please. I would like to better help farmers who need those extra parts to complete their machines so they dont have to spend money buying RCS to do heres my request...

Fellow friends and farmers...if you have machines that need parts PLEASE put the ones that need parts in one specific area all together wheres they can be easily seen. Alot of farms i have been to have so many things clumped together that its hard to see who needs what. If so many things are clumped and clustered willy nilly together i cant tell whats going on. Putting incompleted machines very close to a fields edge where they can be easily spotted is a good idea. Piling things like mad into a small area just makes for alot of visual confusion. I want to help but if your machine is buried by alot of other things going on or theres no orginazation that would point to where you might be storing those machines i might miss helping you that night...thanks and have a good one

Re: Helping farmers better with daily bonus gear

Postby kit » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi I am new to the group an have been playing the game trying to buy things just seems like I don't have land to add any more things. how can I add you so I can get help. not sure how to do that. thanks for any help.

Re: Helping farmers better with daily bonus gear

Postby jjelaine32 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:24 pm

I logged in for my daily bonus and I click ok to get my 11 Rc & it did not give them to me

Return to Farmers for Farmers