Applications of Tray Industrial Cable:
For use as a 600 volt, Tray Industrial Cable where flame retardance, and moisture/chemical resistance is critical. Tray Industrial Cable can be installed in free air, in raceways or direct burial. Tray Industrial Cable is also approved for wet or dry locations as well as Class 1 Division II industrial hazardous locations per NEC 501-4(b) for (UL) Type tray cables (TC).
Features of Tray Industrial Cable:
Temperature rating of 90°C wet or dry. Insulation provides excellent electrical, thermal, and physical properties, excellent flame resistance and resistant to crush, compression, cuts and heat deformation. Also conductor insulation provides good low temperature (-25°C) cold bend characteristics.
Compliances of Tray Industrial Cable:
- Insulated Conductor: XHHW-2, VW-1
- Cable: Direct Burial, sunlight resistant, ER rated
- UL Type TC, 90°C Wet or Dry, 600V
- Passes UL 1277 Flame Test (70,000 BTU/hr)
- Passes IEEE 383 Flame Test (70,000 BTU/hr)
- ICEA S-66-524, 90°C Wet or Dry, 600V & 1000V
- Passes IEEE 1202 Flame Test (70,000 BTU/hr)
- Passes ICEA T-29-520 Flame Test (210,000 BTU/hr)
Production flow of Tray Industrial Cable
1.What is your delivery date of Tray Industrial Cable?
A:The delivery date is about 5-7 days after receipt of payment.
2.What are your payment terms of Tray Industrial Cable?
A:30% deposit in advance and 70% balance before shipment.
3.Can you send free samples of Tray Industrial Cable?
A:Yes, free samples are available; you just need to pay the shipping cost.
Our usual packaging ways for Tray Industrial Cable are as followings, OR it can be as customer's request.Industrial Cable factory