How Do I Get RC For Free (Daily Login Bonus)?

Pls read the FAQ first. Your answer may very well be here!

Moderator: Felicia Farmer

How Do I Get RC For Free (Daily Login Bonus)?

Postby Felicia Farmer » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:39 am

Note: An update has been applied to the Daily Login Bonus for Family Farm. For the latest rules on Daily Login Bonuses see: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14923

Of course, you can buy RC (Ranch Cash) using your credit card, mobile phone or online bank account, but there are cheaper ways. In the game, you can earn free RC by:

- Accomplishing missions and leveling up
- Login to the game every day (Consecutively) and build up a long chain of login days.
- Participating in an RC Mania activity (we give away 1 free RC once or twice a week).

Consecutive chain of Login Days and Daily Login Bonus
Every day you login to the game, you get a Login Bonus. If you login every day, the bonus will increase. If you login every day, you will get 1 or more RC every week.
- If you login every day for 1 week, you get 1 RC after this week.
- If you login every day for 2 weeks, you get 2 RC.
- If you login every day for 3 weeks, you get 3 RC.
And so on, until you reach the maximum amount of 10 RC per week.

I forgot to login today. Now what?
If you forget to login to the game for 1 day, you don’t need to start building up your chain of login days all over from the beginning. If you forget to login for 1 day, you will only lose 1 week (7 days) in your chain of daily logins. For every day that you don’t login, you lose 7 login days. (But you can never have less than 0 login days in your chain.)
I don't reply to private messages for help in the game.
Please contact the Help and Support team HERE.
Felicia Farmer

Return to FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)